Terms and Conditions
CleanSensation Terms & Conditions
- b) “We”, “us” and “our” are references to CLEANSENSATION;
- c) “User”, “You” and “your” denotes to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
- d) ”Website” shall mean and include https://cleansensation.com.au and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- e) “Customer” or “Client” refers to the user accessing or registering with the website for taking, or availing services available on the website;
- f) “Service Provider” refers to the person or firm providing cleaning service on behalf of the company;
- g) Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2- ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
At www.Cleansensation.com.au, we offer you a meticulously designed website for providing the best cleaning experience for all your home.
4- AGE RESTRICTION
- – All the bookings from this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- – If you make a booking for our service. At the time booking, while providing your details it is your duty to be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
- – Payment mode shall be:
- Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards;
- – The customer shall be liable to pay mutually agreement complete amount before the performance of the service.
- – Any order to book our service that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your booking online we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- – If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email to email@example.com.
- – You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons
- – We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
- – We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
7- GENERAL CONDITION
- – We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- – We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- – The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they are applicable to the Service.
- – Filthy oily blinds should be cleaned by the Professional Blind Cleaning Company. We do cleaning as it were.
- – Cleansensation cannot guarantee that all stains will be removed upon cleaning or refinishing. Stains derived from caustics, acids and permanent dyes may be permanent stains that cannot be removed. Further, Clean Sensation cannot be responsible for any pre-existing condition that is not apparent upon visual inspection.
- – The Service Provider shall use its own products, equipment and supplies. If the Client requires Service Provider to use particular products an additional fee may be charged. The service provider shall use industry standard products, equipment, and supplies. Neither we nor service provider shall not be responsible if the products, equipment or supplies have any unpredictable effect on Client’s Property.
8- REFUND POLICY
If the Service Provider unable to attend the client premises within 4 hours of the scheduled service time or not able to provide booked service, the Service Provider will provide the Client with either:
- – A full refund of payments made by the Client; or
- – Offer to reschedule the Service at another time mutually agreed between the Client and, Service Provider.
We do not offer refunds for the delivered or completed service.
9- LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
10- USER CONTENT
A. Content Responsibility
- – contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- – is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- – violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- – discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- – violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- – sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to website without advanced notice.
11- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
12- USER OBLIGATIONS
13- ACCEPTABLE USE
I) To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
II) To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party;III) To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
IV) To perpetrate any fraud;
V) To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
VI) To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
VII) To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
VIII) To unlawfully gather information about others.
14- ASSUMPTION OF RISK
15- REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
b) Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
17- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
18- NO RESPONSIBILITY
● any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our Website. Please note that nothing contained in our Website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
● any losses you suffer because the information you put into our Website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
● any losses you suffer because you cannot use our Website at any time; or
● any errors in or omissions from our Website; or
● any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our Website; or
● any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
19- SPAM POLICY
20- THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
21- MODIFICATION & VARIATION
22- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
23- SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
24- TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
25- NO WARRANTIES
26- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
27- GENERAL PROVISIONS
b) ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by us, the rights and liabilities of the CLEANSENSATION will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
c) SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
d) NO WAIVER: In the event that we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
e) HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
f) NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
g) FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
h) ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.